SOCIAL MEDIA

I post più recenti del bostonian library

domenica 20 maggio 2012

Dreaming ...

"I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest,
with visions to be realized,
than lord among those without dreams and desires."
 Kahlil Gibran



"All men dream: but not equally. 
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. 
This I did. "
 T. E. Lawrence, The Seven Pillars of Wisdom (or The Arabian Nights?)



"I have often wondered what was the source of her beauty, her radiance. It’s not the size of one’s nose, the color of one’s skin, the shape of one’s lips or eyes that make one beautiful or ugly. So what is it? Now, I will tell you: It’s love. Love makes us beautiful. Do you know a single person who loves and is loved, who is loved unconditionally and who, at the same time, is ugly? There’s no need to ponder the question. There is no such person."

Jan-Philipp Sendker
"My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected."
Anna M. Uhlich


Your turn to dream ...

Posta un commento

Se volete lasciare un commento mi fa molto piacere ...